Take Ownership in your safety
American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, & AED
Become American Heart Association First Aid, CPR, & Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Trained At An Event You’re Attending! Certifications Issued Immediately Upon Skills Check-Off. Here’s How It Works:
- Register by purchasing/reserving your seat. Link to online course issued upon registration.
- Complete the online portion at home and email your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Demonstrate your skills to one of our Instructors in our booth at the event you’re attending. Certification issued via email upon completion.
Here’s Just A Few Of The Things You’ll Learn:
- Priorities, roles, and responsibilities of first aid rescuers
- Key steps in first aid
- Assessment and first aid actions for the following life-threatening conditions: heart attack, difficulty breathing, choking, severe bleeding, shock, and stroke
- Use of an epinephrine pen
- Controlling bleeding and bandaging of wounds
- The elements of common injuries
- Recognition of common illnesses
- Legal questions that apply to first aid rescuers